Our Wellbeing Team are here to support you and your family in anyway they can.
These are some of the things they could help your family with:
- bathing, clothing and feeding the children, taking into account health and hygiene issues;
- playing with the children – giving them stimulation, love and attention;
- dealing with discipline and behavioural difficulties;
- supporting families where either the parent or child has a disability;
- supporting families through bereavement or changes to the family unit;
- advice on how to help with learning and homework